Are you stressed over the current massive security breaches? Not any longer as Yahoo mail gives you a choice which will help you to protect your Yahoo account to the following level. You can turn on the 2-Step Verification which will include an extra layer of security. At whatever point you or another person will try to get to your Yahoo mail, from an unrecognized area or gadget, you will require a security code also for a fruitful account sign-in process. The security code is typically sent to your registered mobile phone. Then again, in the event that you clear the cookies and history where you much of the time access Yahoo, at that point also you should give the security code. Without the assistance of security code, Yahoo won’t enable you to get in effectively.
Go through with the below steps to enable the 2-Step Verification in your Yahoo Mail:
- Firstly login to Yahoo Mail.
- Then tap on gear symbol on the right side of the screen.
- Now easily pick Account info tab, and then click to Account Security.
- Here give your email address and password.
- Just scroll down the page and flip the box alongside the 2-Step Verification to enable it.
- After that enter your phone number
- Now tap on the Send SMS to get a text code or Call me for an incoming mobile phone call.
- Then provide the code and afterwards tap on the Verify option.
In case you are enamored with email customers like Apple Mail, Outlook and so on then you should stay with application passwords as it will require another password to interface your applications to Yahoo. In case you have picked the 2 step verification then you should create the application passwords for third party email customers.
In case you can’t turn on the 2 step verification then keep the accompanying things in your mind.
- Instead of the Yahoo mail classic you should change and switch to the Yahoo email as it is not accessible with it.
- Yahoo is totally in view of the web programs hence; you should update the web program to the most recent version available.
- You must have an active and a steady net connection.
- In case you face a bug, clear the cookies and the browsing data.
Read also : How Do I Recover Sent Mail From Yahoo Account