Yahoo Mail Plus clients can setup Outlook 2013 to download Yahoo Webmail by utilizing the POP function. When you have configure Outlook to open Yahoo mail, you will have the ability to access your messages from your desktop notwithstanding when your PC isn’t associated with the Internet. Yahoo Mail Plus is $19.99 for a year as of September; after you redesign your record, you can utilize the POP feature. Essential and Basic Web mail accounts that aren’t updated can’t be accessed through Outlook or other desktop email apps.
Let us know if you have any query regarding the below methods via Yahoo Contact Support Number now.
For Yahoo Mail Account POP Activation
- At first login to your Yahoo account, drift over the gear symbol and after that tap on the “Mail Options.”
- Then tap on the POP and Forwarding.
- Hit Access Yahoo Mail through POP option easily.
- Simply click on Save box.
For Outlook 2013
- Just Launch your Outlook 2013.
- Now you can press File | Add Account | Manual Setup | Next | POP | Next.
- Then enter your Yahoo account settings into the fields. Incorporate your name, Yahoo email id, account password and username. The account type is “POP3,” the incoming mail server is “pop.mail.yahoo.com” and the active or outgoing mail server is smtp.mail.yahoo.com. The box by “Require logon utilizing Secure password validation” ought not have a check mark in it. You have to tap on “More Settings” when the data is totally filled in.
- Next, just tap on Outgoing Server and after that tap the boxes by both My Outgoing server requires verification and Utilize same settings as incoming email server to choose them.
- Tap on Advanced, you can tap on the box beside “This server requires an encrypted association (SSL)” to allow it and afterward enter the following data in the fitting sections: the incoming server (POP3) port is 995; the active server port can be 465 or 25 – whichever you pick; the encryption type can be either SSL/TLS. Enter the timeout and conveyance alternatives you need to utilize.
- Simply tap to OK button and afterward close Outlook. Dispatch the program again and after that click on the Send and Receive All Folders link.
- Yahoo suggests leaving a copy of messages on the server when you setup delivery and timeout alternatives.
- Firewalls programs can keep the POP setup from finishing effectively. Turn off your antivirus or firewall protection in case you’re experiencing difficulty and try to configure Yahoo mail with Outlook.com once more.
I hope this above guide to access Yahoo Web mail with Outlook worked for you. Reach Our
Yahoo Technical Support Number 0800-046-5027 to know whether you have any trouble related to this post. Our Toll-free Yahoo Helpline Number UK 24/7 active for users.
Read also :-